Jennifer uses the MACD True indicator which is different from the default indicator in MetaTrader4.
You can download the MACD True Indicator here, and follow these instructions for installing it on your charts.
1. From MetaTrader4, click on File, then click on “Open Data Folder.”
2. Double click on the MQL4 folder to open it.
3. Double click on the “Indicators” folder to open it.
4. Paste the MACD True file into this folder.
5. Close all the open folders. Close MetaTrader4 and then re-start MetaTrader4.
6. To put the indicator on your charts, click on Insert/Indicators/Custom/MACD True.
7. Jennifer uses the default settings of 12, 26, 9.